De Buyer has the best carbon steel frying pans that will last a lifetime. Made of 99% iron and 1% carbon, their carbon steel pans are as smooth as a brand new nonstick with better sear and minus the synthetic coating. Easy to season for a natural nonstick finish. The more you use it, the better it performs. The darker they become the better the nonstick.
- Made of 99% iron, a natural mineral material
- Signature beeswax finish protects against oxidation
- Cast stainless steel handle
- Made in France
- Origin France guaranteed
- Diameter: 8″ / 9.5″ / 11″ / 12.5″
- Cooking surface: 5.5″ / 6.9″ / 8.3″ / 9″
- Thickness: 2.5mm / 2.5mm / 3mm / 3mm
- Weight: 2.4lbs / 3.2lbs / 4.8lbs / 6.4lbs
Much like leather on a good quality purse, the more you use this pan – the better it becomes. Pick one up today and pair with good olive oil for a holiday gift that will last all year round!
You must be logged in to post a comment.